Pages

Thursday 22 October 2020

Sad moment Writing Term 4

 Write a story about a time you were sad!

writing about when you had the saddest day of your life

Felt sad, It was so sad, I cried,  tears down my face, saddest day of my life.



One time I was so sad  because… 


First l fell down the stairs and hit my arm and my head it was really sore that I couldn't stop crying and i was not allowed to go anywhere fun i was sad   


Then i went back home and saw my sister and my brother playing on there bike and scooter that was the saddest thing of my life. 


After that i came in my room and did some drawing i really wanted to go and have fun i had bandage all over me.  


I hope I have another awesome day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.